Join us for one of our Missions Trips in partnership with:
- Our Uganda Mission Trips are typically scheduled twice a year, in March and in August.
- We usually travel together from Indiana to Washington DC. We fly out on a Thursday morning and we return to DC on a Sunday morning - 10 days later.
- Passports, VISAs and Yellow Fever vaccines are required for entry into Uganda.
- Trips on average cost about $1700- $2000 depending on the time of year - which covers all travel expenses, food and lodging for the trip. (Does not cover passports and vaccines.)
- For more information, contact the church office.